Wednesday 12 December 2012

Assignment 1 (Journal)


For the first assignment we were required to provide real life experience and relate it to the concepts we have learnt in Social Psychology class. I remember the first time when Ms. Tan was briefing on this assignment, I was worried because it sounds really hard. By then, I could not even think of any interesting event that can be used for my journal. It was quite a tough task for me but luckily I managed to overcome it.

The objectives for this assignment is to enable us to apply psychological theories and concepts to our personal lives and allow us to understand more about it. It makes me explore what I had experienced before, things that I missed out in life and examine my inner thoughts and feelings more than I used to. Besides, it is a way more efficient way to learn Social Psychology rather than just sit and listen in class for two and a half hour per session. Lastly, I realized the more I can relate the concepts to myself, the easier this assignment becomes as it feels like common sense. I guess this is one of the reasons why I am gradually improving in my Social Psychology quiz which I got 0 mark for the first quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment